RELAX & RESTORE
YOGA RETREAT IN ITALY
Yoga, home-cooked meals, peaceful green hill vistas and sea-side breeze!
September 1-6, 2020
DIANO GREEN, in the village of Diano San Pietro, near Diano Marina, Liguria, Italy
This is a small boutique retreat - we can accommodate maximum 8 people. You will be welcomed and hosted with extra thoughtfulness and care. If you want to become part of our italian family, be sure to book early as the places will fill up.
Diano Green is a small Bed and Breakfast run by my good friend Alessandra and her family.
About 5 years ago, Alessandra made a U-turn in her life, she left her job as a journalist and her busy life in Milan and moved to the countryside.
Diano Green manifesto is Alessandra's vision to live move simply, more quietly and more in rhythm with nature. She wants to invite her guests to take time out, to make them feel at home and to offer simple, healthy, local food.
RELAX & RESTORE
September 1 - 6
The concept of this retreat is very close to my heart. In todays world slowing down is kind of a radical decision. For the last few years I have been passionate about practices that allow us to pause, to be more present in our bodies in a gentle and nourishing way. The aim of these days is to give our bodies and minds a "time out" - there will be movement, but it'll be sweet and gentle. The morning and evening yoga session will mix the static holds of Yin yoga with rest and relaxation orientated Restorative poses. There will be guided and unguided meditations, Yoga Nidra, breath work, crystal bowl sound healing, journaling.
Here are two links to blogs posts that might be of interest if you new to the Yin/Restorative realm or even wonder why slow yoga in the first place.
You will have plenty of free time during the day to stay in the villa and relax or go to explore the nearby villages and markets or rest by the seaside.
The shared accommodation during the retreat is comfortable and beautiful. There is:
The closest small town is Diano Marina (3 km down the hill); in 6 km you reach a gorgeous medieval seaside village Cervo full of history, good food, excellent wine and scenic views; there's a long coast line for beach-time, walks or cycling trips.
Your destination Diano Marina is about 3h train-ride from Milan or 2,5 hours by car. Other closer airports are Genova (1 h by train/car) and Nice, France (1,5h by car/2,5 h by trains). These travel arrangements you have to make on your own, but I am happy to assist with any questions you might have. We will pick you up from Diano train station.
The retreat price includes:
Early bird 775€ (before 10.08) + 5% climate tax*
Regular price 825€ + 5 % climate tax*
* What is 5% "climate tax"?
To raise awareness and grass roots action around climate change, from 2020 I add 5% to all my invoices. To this 5% I will add 5% from my own earning. So all together 10% of my income will be donated to environmental organizations addressing climate crises on a local and global scale. You will receive a list of charities with your invoice.
The prices do NOT include your flight nor your transport to Diano Marina. You need to make your own traveling arrangements, but I am happy to help if you have questions.
Let the sunshine in and enjoy life italian style!
SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE yoga video with a mellow, restorative practice.